Friday, April 24, 2009

yayaazman.peops

Holla , Im yaya =D btw im new in here act. Lampi tho i tao psl blog nih :) hehe. Wanna noe a lil bout me , im from Sel n i stayed kt Semenyih for 4 years kott. hehe Now i currently persuading my studies in Dip Bsness It at Kptm, Kl. My parents y encourege i srh amik kos nih, act i xminat lgsg pun :( Then, ble i dh nk abes sem2, mmg best tho study kt cni. Lot of friends y besttt:) Plus makan kt cni murah gilerr hehe I was born on 20/7/1990 at HBKL n Now im sweet 9teen hehe Gve presents tao LOL :) Azman bin Mohd Yunus & Rahmah bt Mattamin who is inspired n supports me along my journey. For me their the greatest ! Luff u guys so much ;) My beloved sister's, Ieka,Iera and mycuttest sis Qisteena, akak mishh giler kt korg ! huhu My former highschool is SMK Convent Kajang & SMK Bandar Rinching. I miss time school dlu rindu kat semua org ! Now, i currently kt Pandan Perdana, Cheras my second home. Being busy wif assignments n FINAL EXAM just around the corner huh :'( dats all from me , if i rajin i will updated my blog a.s.a.p! Thnx for viewing my own Blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment